~Never Too Many Oils ~ the next journey....

Thursday, August 2, 2012

{ Just Be }

In my devotion for today I am reminded to make time for the Lord. To earnestly seek Him. In this crazy world we live in, some days it is so hard to find time to sit quietly in His presence. However, I know when I do, when I take time to "just be".....He is there.....delighted that I am with Him. When I was in Africa just a few short weeks ago, it became clear to me that my time spent with the Lord was not enough. It wasn't nearly enough. NOT.EVEN.CLOSE. I am just so thankful that he never leaves me. I know that nothing can seperate me from His love. When I become anxious about things I know that I can turn to Him and he will hear my cries of distress.....and He promises that He will be with me at all times....encouraging and supporting me. I pray that if any of you feel lost or anxious, that you will turn to the Lord for comfort and strength. So take time today to be with Him. Reflect. Pray. Give thanks. I know that I will try my best to do so as well. "Whoever believes in me, as the scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." John 7:38 flowers (3 of 1)

3 comments:

  1. Steffie,

    So glad to "see" you! Looking forward to following your new blog!!

    Hugs,

    Dawn
    ps. I LOVE the picture of the "tribe" on the beach in your last post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back. Missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete